Send a 'Who Cares?' Postcard to your MP
Our MPs are the ONLY people who can influence the timing and outcome of the long overdue Government spending review, and it simply CAN'T wait any longer.
So please, follow the instructions below to send a 'Who Cares?' Postcard to your MP and help us to grab their attention.
Because it's time they understood that Dementia Carers need more understanding and support!
1) Fill in the blanks on the reverse of the card, taking care to :-
- Say which of your loved ones was diagnosed with dementia (father, husband, cousin, friend, neighbour etc.
- Write your name clearly, so it can be read easily
- Write the town you live in - and preferably your postcode too, as this proves that you are one of their constituents
2) Address the card to :-
- _______ _______ MP
House of Commons
3) Pop the card in the post, sometime between the 14th and 19th of September (depending on your stamp)
- It would be preferable if your card arrived as close to World Alzheimer's Day, on September 21st, as possible. However, sending it early or late is better than not sending it at all, as the more we send the bigger our impact.
* If you have any problems then please contact us immediately and we will help you. *
Thank you for caring! ..... Please sign our Petition too!